Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Year means...

Lists!

2011 Movies I'll Be Waiting For

#5 Water for Elephants


I hope Robert Pattinson doesn't blow his chance to redeem himself.


#4 Sucker Punch

Through the guns and girls, the storyline of reality vs fantasy could be a really cool psychological action movie. If not, it'll still be really cool.


#3 Your Highness











Looks high-larious.


#2 The Muppets
The Muppets + Ali G's James Bobin? Respek.


#1 The Hobbit
Haha I wish..


Random 2011 movies that I'll watch: 
-The Green Hornet because of all the Stephen Chow drama. I've got to see if his resignment as director and actor is justified.
-The Dilemma since I saw them filming live. Not expecting much, though.




My Favorite Movies of 2010 [so far]

#5 Shutter Island
I love psychological thrillers! Shutter Island kept me on the edge of my seat--and the ending blew my mind. Hmm sounds a lot like Inception.






#4 The Social Network
The Social Network tests the definition of friendship, reflecting on the technology of this era. Mark Zuckerberg, has so many layers to his character--playing a protagonist as well as the antagonist. 





#3 Black Swan
The Black Swan creates a darker world of ballet.  Beautiful and terrifying at the same time, Darren Aronofsky and Natalie Portman truly display art at its finest (or worst). 





#2 The King's Speech
Inspiring. The King's Speech touched me with a story about friendship and true courage. Colin Firth anGeoffrey Rush were absolutely enchanting together. Also, the British humor was hilarious!





#1 Inception
I love psychological thrillers! Inception kept me on the edge of my seat--and the ending blew my mind. Hmm sounds a lot like Shutter Island.
From the ensemble cast to the storyline, Inception was unpredictable and incredibly engaging.





I have yet to see more movies from 2010 since I mostly rely on Netflix dvds.

No comments:

Post a Comment